Tanis Day, PhD
Tanis has been helping people attain personal and spiritual mastery since the early 1990s. She approaches both healing and enlightenment through energy awareness. She has developed powerful methods to help people transcend their personalities to live happier, more productive and spiritually inspired lives. Tanis has guided thousands of people from all walks of life through her profound gift for perceiving subtle energies. She is an empowering healer, teacher and guide on the journey of healing, transformation and enlightenment.
Tanis is a life-long meditator and spiritual seeker. During the 1990s she studied spiritual practices and healing techniques extensively. With Tom Brown Jr she learned nature survival and shamanic practices, and how to live in full energetic awareness in nature. She then studied Sufism and the mystical path of surrender with Dr Robert Jaffe, She completed a four-year program to become a Certified Advanced Energy Healer in 2001.
Tanis also has a PhD in Economics and was a professor specializing in social issues for over 20 years at Queen's University in Canada. She was on the front-lines of the femininst movement of the 1980s, also working at the Canadian Advisory Council on the Status of Women in Ottawa. She is internationally known for her pioneering work measuring the costs of violence against women and children. Tanis's unusual blending of spirit and intellect creates a substance and rigour in her spiritual teachings which is rare. Her work is grounded, intelligent and highly effective while staying accessible and heart-centered.
Tanis is an exceptional teacher. She understands the needs of her students and meets each person exactly where they are. She invites students to explore their unique reality with compassion and profound kindness. She is a friendly and inspiring teacher who shares her knowledge openly. She works to empower each student in the development of their own higher purpose. She is an eloquent speaker, gifted at making complicated and subtle concepts easy to understand. She teaches experientially so her students gain first-hand knowledge of energetic and spiritual truths. She is also down-to-earth and has a great sense of humour so her classes are filled with stories and laughter.
Tanis is the mother of five beautiful adult children. Her spiritual teachings include the wisdom she has embodied through her human experiences as mother, single-parent, writer, self-employed entrepreneur and activist. She enjoys camping, hiking, reading, singing, gardening, being with family and friends, solitude, and a wide variety of everyday delights.
The foundation of Tanis's work is available in her book, The Whole You: Healing and Transformation through Energy Awareness. You can also access her teachings through the material and courses available on this website.
My promise to you:
Here are twelve developments you will master in your personal life
over the first two years at the School of Energy Enlightenment:
1. To connect reliably with your own Higher Energies and live with the loving support of daily Spiritual Guidance
2. To transcend your egoic mental view of life and live comfortably from your Higher mind, with wisdom and happiness always available
3. To recognize and clear dark consciousness from your fields, to heal negative beliefs permanently, including beliefs from past lives, and to stop getting re-triggered by the same issues
4. To improve all your relationships and understand the energy dynamics of any group you're a member of, to develop your sovereignty in all relationships
5. To deepen, expand and enrich your experiences of meditation, prayer, or any other spiritual or religious practice
6. To improve and maintain your physical health and well-being, to work toward healing physical disorders, to sleep well and rest well
7. To develop a variety of healing skills for personal use or for working with others
8. To develop your highest purpose for living and progress toward fulfilling your own unique vision
9. To embrace the evolution of your own life and the evolution of humanity, to engage in sacred activism in the inner and outer worlds
10. To develop perceptual awareness skills to observe energy, energy patterns or energy fields in everyday life, in healing work and in Nature
11. To intimately know and trust the love of Spirit and to see that love in all people and all life everywhere
12. To embody Spirit and become a carrier of spiritual Truth
For practitioners who wish to certify in Advanced Energy Healing, Year Three offers in-depth training for applying all this and much more in service with clients. Please browse the website for more information on the course structure and curriculum.
Call 519 744-6231 for more information or register here.